Become a Member
Join our community and support our work by becoming a member of Boston By Foot. Members enjoy free access to most of our programming along with other benefits.
- Unlimited free admission on most walking tours for the noted number of people*. Pre-registration is required for all tours.
- Free admission to all of Boston By Foot’s virtual programming
- Access to recordings of past Boston By Foot virtual events (upon request, subject to availability)
- Exclusive member previews of new tours before they're offered to the public
- Weekly or bi-weekly emails to keep you informed about Boston By Foot programs and activities
* Discounted admission applies to our two annual celebration tours: Footloose on the Freedom Trail and Beacon Hill with a BOO!
Senior Membership (One Person/65 or older) - $60
Student Membership (One Person) - $60
Individual Membership (One Person) - $75
Dual Membership (Two People) - $100
Family Membership (Six People) - $150
Patron Membership (Six People) - $200
In addition to the benefits of a Family Membership, Patron Members also receive invitations to special events and programming and special thanks in our annual report.
Membership dues are fully tax-deductible.
When purchasing a gift membership, please be sure to include the name, address, and email address of the recipient in the notes section.