Just went on a great tour of the neighborhood called Chestnut Hill. Turns out that Boston By Foot does monthly tours outside of their regular tours of the Freedom Trail, Beacon Hill and the like. The tour of Chestnut Hill was a great way to explore the neighborhood, getting to know more about its architecture and history. Days later, driving through Brookline, I noticed Lee Street. Before the weekend I wouldn't have known the significance of that name (and names like Lawrence and Hammond Streets), but now I do! A sure sign of not only a good tour, but a great and fun learning experience! - Boston, MA
Become a Member
Membership provides you and your family free or discounted admission to Boston By Foot tours and events. It also makes a great gift for that history buff in your life or the loved one who loves to explore!
Membership dues are fully tax-deductible.
- Free and unlimited admission to all nine regularly offered walking tours
- Steeply reduced rates for special topic tours, holiday tours, Tours of the Month, and Architecture Cruises
- Free admission to 6+ Member Events each year
- Free admission to the Member Preview tour for of all Tours of the Month
- A subscription to What's Afoot, the official Boston By Foot newsletter
Annual Membership Dues
To give a gift membership, please click here and include name, address and email address of the recipient in the notes section.
A Corporate Membership program is also available.