Boston By Foot News
Help BBF Meet the Founder Match
Thursday, December 5, 2019
Last year we were thrilled to announce that founder Polly Flansburgh committed $100,000 to Boston By Foot — the largest gift in our history. As you may have read in our recent annual report or in the What’s Afoot e-Newsletter, BBF’s Board of Trustees — inspired by Polly’s action — initiated a challenge to match this transformational gift. Over the past few months, Boston By Foot’s dearest friends were invited to participate in our challenge. Their response has been heartwarming! It’s incredibly touching to hear such exuberance for Polly and Boston By Foot; we are honored by the support and confidence of so many long-time friends.
Now, a year later, we’ve met these critical milestones toward fulfilling our match:
- Over two-thirds of our $100,000 goal achieved
- 100% Board participation in the challenge
- Legacy Circle giving program launched (Five individuals have now included Boston By Foot in their estate plan)
Boston By Foot Members are some of our biggest champions. So, as we head into the fall season with just under a third of our goal to raise, we are excited to invite you to partner with us to complete this important challenge! There are several ways you can participate to help us meet the match. You may:
- Make an outright gift today by using the enclosed reply card or visiting our website
- Contribute appreciated stock or securities
- Choose to make your commitment in the form of a pledge
- Make a designation to BBF from your IRA
- Join our Legacy Circle by including BBF in your estate plans
You can help us ensure BBF stays vibrant for years to come, so we don’t want to conclude our challenge without giving you an opportunity to participate.
Please contact Samantha Nelson by phone, 617-367-2345, or email, email@example.com, to learn more about the ways you can partner with us. Or donate today using the button below.